Welcome!

I guess I'm only welcoming myself for now, since nobody else reads this (yet).  It's about time I got one of these things going.  I still have no idea what direction this thing will take, but I might just let it steer itself and enjoy the ride.  I figure there will be a fair amount of techie stuff here, mostly revolving around C, embedded programming and maybe some PHP extensions.  Hobbies include brewing, surfing, working on cars and houses, so some of that will likely pop up.  And I like to follow current events, politics and economics, but on a somewhat light level, so you might see the occasional post about that.  I like to ponder math, religion, philosophy, literature and linguistics, so a bit of that might come up too.  Basically, nothing is off limits, but I'll try to keep it to polite dinner table conversation.  So check back from time to time, and hopefully you'll find something interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easier sed than done

Good Preprocessor Usage